You are here
Learning in Community
The Supportive Services Program (SSP) provides opportunities for all students.
- Looking for a course to help improve your grades? See SSP Course listings.
- Feeling challenged by college life? Contact an SSP faculty member for a personal consultation.
- Looking for a tutor? Visit UMD's Tutoring Center.
- Interested in becoming a tutor? See information for prospective tutors.
- Seeking to understand more about your finances? Connect with a Financial Peer Mentor.
- Interested in helping your fellow students better understand their finances? Become a Financial Peer Mentor.
- Seeking ways to ease your transition to UMD? Checkout the Transfer Student Connect Program.
- A successful transfer student who would like to help new transfers with their transition to UMD? Become a Transfer Student Connect Mentor.
- Looking for a study group? See Supplemental Instruction information.