You are here
Tutors on Duty
UMD offers FREE tutoring year-round for UMD students in several subject areas.
FALL and SPRING Semesters
- Log-in to view schedules and to book or join a tutoring session.
- New user? Step-by-step instructions: How to Create an Account and Book a Tutoring Session
- Specific courses tutored each semester
- Don't see your course listed? Please contact the Tutoring Center for information on support for additional courses (218) 726-6248.
FALL 2019 Courses
- BIOL_1001, BIOL_1011, BIOL_1012, BIOL_2201, BIOL_3100
- ACCT_2001, ACCT_2002, ACCT_3101, ECON_1003, ECON_1022, ECON_1023, ECON_2030, FIN_3601, MATH_1160, MGTS_3301, MIS_2201
- CHEM_1103, CHEM_1113, CHEM_1114, CHEM_1153, CHEM_1155, CHEM_1173, CHEM_1175, CHEM_2222, CHEM_2541, CHEM_2542
- CHE_1011, CHE_2121, CHE_2211, CHE_3111
- CS_1121, CS_1511, CS_1521, CS_1581, CS_2511, CS_2521, CS_2531
- AMIN_1103, AMIN_1104, ASL_2001, ASL_2002, ASL_3003, ASL_3004, ASL_4005, GER_1101, GER_1102, GER_1201, GER_1202, GER_2301, LING_1811, LING_2101, SPAN_1101, SPAN_1102, SPAN_1201, SPAN_1202, SPAN_2301
- MATH_103, MATH_1005, MATH_1024, MATH_1140, MATH_1142, MATH_1160, MATH_1250, MATH_1296, MATH_1297, MATH_3280, MATH_3298, STAT_1141, STAT_2411, STAT_3611
- AST_1040, PHYS_1001, PHYS_1002, PHYS_2013, PHYS_2015, PHYS_2017, PHYS_2018
SUMMER 2020 Tutoring Information TBA
For dedicated and conscientious summer students here are some Summer Study Tips to help keep you on focus.
SUMMER 2020 Courses and Schedule TBA
Tutors are on staff during summer terms for in-person and online tutoring, 11:30am to 2:30pm, Monday through Thursday