You are here
Time for a new start?
There's no better place than UMD to continue your studies. We work hard to make transferring simple.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Minnesota Duluth. The following resources are available to assist you with the transfer process. Please don't hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.
Before you Apply
- Schedule an individual transfer appointment
- Call (218) 726-7171
- Email: email@example.com
Apply for Transfer Admission
- Online Application
- $40.00 non-refundable application fee
- All official college or university transcripts
- Official high school transcript(s)
- ACT or SAT scores (for students who've completed less than 26 transfer credits)
|Chancellor's Transfer Scholarship||Students who demonstrate high academic achievement (cumulative GPA) from their previous post-secondary institution(s). Students who hold a Bachelor's degree are not eligible for the scholarship.||Up to $2,000 per yr / 2 yrs.||Completed application for admission||June 15|