You are here
Campus Learning Goals and Outcomes: Graduate
UMD Graduate Student Learning Goal Categories
- Knowledge and scholarly formation
- Research and methodological skills relevant to the field
- Communication skills
- Leadership and collaborative skills
- Cultural competence and global context formation of the field
Program Learning Outcomes
- Each graduate program will have one or more program learning goals in alignment with each Graduate Student Learning Goal Category.
- Each program learning goal will have one or more program learning outcomes.
- All graduate programs use the same schedule for program learning outcome assessment reports.
- 2016-17: Goal Category 2 (completed)
- 2017-18: Goal Categories 1 and 3
- 2018-19: Goal Categories 4 and 5
- 2019-20: Goal Category 2
Annual program assessment reports and peer review follow campus practices.