You are here
Campus Climate Change Team
Charge to the Campus Change Team Charge
- Foster development of campus equity and diversity action plans.
- Research plans with respect to feasibility, cost, and timeline.
- Make recommendations to the Leadership Team.
- Build and maintain liaison with the other campus units, campus populations, and the community
- Facilitate publicity and promotion of events and programs that contribute to an inclusive
- Provide regular reports to the Leadership Team and the campus.
Campus Change Team Individual and Collective Values
- Respect for each other and respect for ideas
- Critical analysis
- Commitment to self-reflection and inner growth
Campus Change Team Meeting Agendas and Summaries
Campus Change Team Reports
Campus Change Team Membership
- Academic Affairs Support, Jill Anderson, email@example.com
- Chancellor's Unit, LeeAnn Myers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education and Human Service Professions, Ashley Thompson, email@example.com
- College of Liberal Arts, Deborah Petersen- Perlman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Swenson Science and Engineering, James Rock, email@example.com & Arshia Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commission on Equity, Race, and Ethnicity, Mia O'Brien, email@example.com & Daisy Wallace, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commission for Women, Bekki Babineau, email@example.com
- Finance and Operations, Cheryl Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org & Chris Stevens, email@example.com
- LGBTQI Commission, Jeremy Leiferman, firstname.lastname@example.org & David Short, email@example.com
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics, Junhua Wang, firstname.lastname@example.org@d.umn.edu and Lai La Lunde, email@example.com
- School of Fine Arts, Stacey Crawford, firstname.lastname@example.org & Terresa Moses, email@example.com
- Student Life, Mollie Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org and Ashley Overman, email@example.com
- Housing & Resident Life, Amanda Perrin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multicultural Center Student Council,
- Student Association,