Campus Climate Change Team
You are here
Charge to the Campus Change Team Charge
- Foster development of campus equity and diversity action plans.
- Research plans with respect to feasibility, cost, and timeline.
- Make recommendations to the Leadership Team.
- Build and maintain liaison with the other campus units, campus populations, and the community
- Facilitate publicity and promotion of events and programs that contribute to an inclusive
- Provide regular reports to the Leadership Team and the campus.
Campus Change Team Individual and Collective Values
- Respect for each other and respect for ideas
- Critical analysis
- Commitment to self-reflection and inner growth
Campus Change Team Meeting Agendas and Summaries
Campus Change Team Reports
Campus Change Team Membership
- Academic Affairs Support, Jill Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chancellor's Unit, LeeAnn Myers, email@example.com
- College of Education and Human Service Professions, Ashley Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Liberal Arts, Deborah Petersen- Perlman, email@example.com
- College of Swenson Science and Engineering, James Rock, firstname.lastname@example.org & Arshia Khan, email@example.com
- Commission on Equity, Race, and Ethnicity, Mia O'Brien, firstname.lastname@example.org & Daisy Wallace, email@example.com
- Commission for Women, Bekki Babineau, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance and Operations, Cheryl Anderson, email@example.com & Chris Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LGBTQI Commission, Jeremy Leiferman, email@example.com & David Short, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics, Junhua Wang, email@example.com@d.umn.edu and Lai La Lunde, firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Fine Arts, Stacey Crawford, email@example.com & Terresa Moses, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Life, Mollie Nelson, email@example.com and Ashley Overman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing & Resident Life, Amanda Perrin, email@example.com
- Multicultural Center Student Council,
- Student Association,