You are here
The goals of the Campus Climate Leadership Team are to:
- assist campus leadership in creating a more inclusive campus climate.
- receive, review and prioritize recommendations and goals.
- allocate resources to support the work of social justice.
- manage a communication plan for internal and external constituents and facilitate discussion.
- define the mission, core values and goals with respect to inclusion.
The overall purpose is to provide oversight for implementation of approved recommendations.
- Lendley Black, Chancellor, 218-726-7106, email@example.com
- Lisa Erwin, Vice Chancellor for Student Life, 218-726-8501, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Najma Mohamed, Student Association, email@example.com
- Lynne Williams, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, 218-726-6141, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susana Pelayo-Woodward, Co-Chair of Campus Climate, Assistant to the Chancellor for Inclusive Excellence, 218-726-8444, email@example.com
- Fernando Delgado, Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, 218-726-7104, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Keto, Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations, 218-726-7101, email@example.com
- Rick Smith, American Indian Learning Resource Center, 218-726-6293, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multicultural Center Student Leaders - REPRESENTATIVE
- Paula Pedersen, Co-Chair of the Campus Climate and Director of Education for Inclusive Excellence, 218-726-7860, email@example.com
- Mark Yuran, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources, 218-726-6326,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Rosenthal, Staff Senate Representative, 218-726-8130, email@example.com
- Richard Maclin, Faculty Senate Representative, 218-726-8256, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Reed, Dean of Swenson College of Science and Engineering and Dean Representative, 218-726-6397, email@example.com
- Terresa Moses, Assistant Professor Art and Design, Employees of Color and American Indian Council Representative, 218-726-7170, firstname.lastname@example.org
For continuity purposes, it is recommended that Campus Climate Leadership Team members serve a minimum term of 2 years.
Leadership meeting agendas:
Your ideas, comments, and feedback are welcome at email@example.com.