Equity & Diversity Certificate Program
You are here
- The Equity and Diversity Certificate is a program developed by the University of Minnesota System’s Office of Equity and Diversity. This ally model series of workshops helps participants develop tools necessary for advancing equity and diversity in all aspects of their personal and professional lives. It’s free of charge and open to all faculty and staff on all campuses of the University of Minnesota.
UMD has spent the last three years building internal capacity to offer this certificate. Thanks to those efforts (supported by all VC units and the Chancellor's Office) we are able to offer all 10 workshops in the Basic Certificate on the UMD Campus.
For details and workshop descriptions PLUS sign up for offerings on the UM, Twin Cities campus - click here
Spring 2018 Offerings at the UM, Duluth campus:
All UMD workshops are hosted in Griggs Center (Kirby Student Center 202)
- Friday, Jan 19th, 2018, 9:00-12:00
Engaging Inclusive Design Concepts to Increase Access (#5)
- Monday Feb 12th, 2018, 1:00-4:00
Being an Ally in the Work of Equity & Diversity (#1)
- Tuesday, March 6th, 2018, 9:00-12:00
Facilitating Challenging Conversations (#6)
- Monday, April 9th, 2018, 9:00-12:00
Communicating on Issues of Equity & Diversity (#4)
Please visit this page to access ULearn.
Scroll down slightly to find “Accessing Ulearn” and click on “Sign in to Ulearn” using your X.500.
Once signed in to ULearn, locate the search box at the top right corner of the ULearn home page. Please type or paste in OED Certificate Workshop name and search.
From the list of search results, click on the workshops you are interested in.
View the list of sessions offered and click on the session you'd like to attend. Please make sure to request the sessions that are offered at UMD.
Here is an image of the old numbering system for your reference.