You are here
GoldPASS is the U of M's online database to help connect students and alumni with employers, volunteer opportunities and internships across the country. It's easy to use and it's FREE!
To use GoldPASS, go to goldpass.umn.edu and select the Students & Alumni login button. Use your Internet ID login and password as with any other U of M site. What can students and alumni do with GoldPASS?
- Post your resume!
- View and search job, internship, and volunteer listings
- Search for organization and contact information
- Find out about workshops, information sessions, career fairs and other career events
- Register for events
- Sign up for interviews
Remember to keep your profile up to date so you can be matched to opportunities for which you are qualified.
- How to Register To Use GoldPASS (YouTube)
- How to Search and Register for Events in GoldPASS (YouTube)
- LinkedIn/GoldPASS Drop-in Hours
- See a Peer Educator in the Career Resource Center, 22 Solon Campus Center
Use your Internet ID (email/internet-8 characters) to log into GoldPASS. If you don't have one, or don't remember your password, please contact the UMD Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8847. Email GoldPASS questions to Career and Internship Services at email@example.com or call 218-726-7985.
When you upload your Resume
The first time you upload your resume in GoldPASS, it will go into “pending status” and Career and Internship Services staff will review it within 24 business hours. While it is “pending” in GoldPASS you will not be able to apply for jobs or sign up on interview schedules. Once your resume is reviewed and approved, you will have full access to all functions in GoldPASS. If your resume is not approved, you will be contacted. Support is available throughout the process. Please contact us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-7985.
To use GoldPASS, go to goldpass.umn.edu and select the Employer Login button. If you do not already have an account, use the New User button to set up an account.
What can employers do with GoldPASS?
- Post jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities
- Schedule info sessions
- Set-up interviews, pre-select applicants (optional), and manage your interview schedule
- Browse for qualified applicants among GoldPASS users!
To use GoldPASS, request an account by emailing email@example.com. Once your account is established, go to the Faculty GoldPASS login page. We suggest you bookmark the login page as it is not the same page students and employers use.
What can faculty do with GoldPASS?
- See major-specific on-campus interviewing opportunities for your students and alumni
- View and search job, internship, and volunteer postings