You are here
Internship & Job Listings
GoldPASS powered by Handshake is a free, on-line service where UMD students, alumni and employers can connect. UMD students and alumni can post resumes, view job and internship listings, register for career fairs, schedule interviews, and more. Employers can post jobs, schedule information sessions, set-up interviews, and browse for qualified applicants among registered UMD students and alumni.
Are you looking for a job or internship in another country? Are you an international student looking for an H1B opportunity in the US or Canada? Then Going Global is for you! Going Global is a job seeker's tool for finding employment at home and abroad and is FREE to UMD students and alumni. Log in through GoldPASS powered by Handshake and click on the Going Global link on your GoldPASS powered by Handshake homepage.
Any links to external Web sites are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by Career and Internship Services of the content or views of the linked materials. The individual is advised to use caution and common sense when applying for any position with an organization or a private party.
- CareerWise (MN jobs)
- DeepSweep (non-profit jobs)
- Glassdoor (You get full, unlimited access to GlassDoor when you access the site via this link.)
- Green Careers Guide
- School Specialty Positions with WI CESA
- Teach for America
- Teach in China
- Teaching Abroad - TeacherPort
- Foreign Service Officer Opportunities (US Dept of State)
- League of Minnesota Cities
- State of Minnesota Careers
- Washington Post Article ("A new batch of younger employees finding their place in federal workforce")
Internships - General
Internships - Government
Internships - International
- Physics internships
- Naval Research Enterprise Intern Program
- National Science Foundation
- SciTechsperience - You must have COMPLETED 60 credits and be in a qualifying science, technology, engineering or math major