Registration opens February 20, 2016
UMD students/alumni should pre-register for the event in GoldPASS by April 11th:
- Log into GoldPASS, using the Student/Alumni Login button
- Go to Career Events on the GoldPASS top menu
- Find the Minnesota Education Job Fair in the list and click on the name (if you do not see the event listed, you may not be eligible to attend, contact email@example.com if you think otherwise).
- At the top, click on the Register for Event button.
- Fill out the form AND enter your credit/debit card information.
- Take the Licensure Survey (link is on the event page in GoldPASS)
There is a $25 fee to attend. Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you do not pre-register, the fee at the door is $50.
Deadline to pre-register is April 11, 2016.
Alumni: Use your x500 (email/internet-8 characters) to log into GoldPASS. If you don't have one, or don't remember your password, please contact the UMD Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8847. Once in GoldPASS, send questions to Career and Internship Services at email@example.com or call 218-726-7985.
We strongly suggest that you prepare for the fair prior to attending the fair.
Getting Ready for the Education Job Fair Workshop on April 7.