You are here
UMD Catering Alcohol Menu
UMD Kirby Student Center does hold an alcohol license that allows UMD Catering Services to serve alcohol at approved events in Kirby Student Center. At the time you make your reservation with Kirby Student Center, they will inform you of the policies pertaining to serving alcohol at your event.
Specifically, we can provide full bar service or wine and beer, with options of hosting and/or a cash bar. There is a service charge on total bar sales ($30.00 minimum or 10%, whichever is higher) for your event that would be billed to the host.
Alcohol Menu Includes:
- Premium Drinks
- Domestic & Premium Beer
- House Wines, Long Lake
- Red Wine: Merlot & Pinot Noir
- White Wine: Riesling & Chardonnay
- Please Call Catering with inquires, as special requests are available
- Alcohol service requests must be submitted at least (2) weeks out prior to the event. Much Sooner for a Special Occasion Larger Event Please.
- NO Gratuity Fees, NO Glassware Fees, NO Server Fees, NO Set-Up Fees.
- A UMD Police officer will be required to staff the event.
*Any gratuities collected are put into a Dining/Catering Services scholarship fund for our wonderful student staff. We have NO extra charges for bar set-up, bartenders or bar glassware.
Please see the catering guidelines for more information.