Application for CE Payment Plan Option, Spring 2013
Required fields are indicated with an *.
All CE students are required to pay 100 percent of their tuition and fees by the first payment due date of October 4, 2012 OR be accepted into the CE Payment Plan to avoid being dropped from their courses.
I understand that
- To be eligible for the Payment Plan, I must pay 33.3 percent of my total tuition and fees by the first payment due date of February 14, 2013 or I will be dropped from all my courses.
- I must be registered for at least one course before applying for the CE Payment Plan.
- This agreement is for one semester only and must be renewed each semester.
- Failure to make my payments on time will result in being dropped from all courses, with no option for re-enrollment.
- Failure to make my payments on time may make me ineligible for this payment option in the future.
- Billing statements will be sent to my UMD email account. I will not receive paper statements.
|CE Payment Plan Schedule
||33.3% of total bill
||Due on or before February 14
||50% of remaining balance
||Due on or before March 14
||100% of remaining balance
||Due on or before April 11
- I am responsible for checking my UMD email account for my electronic billing and for making the correct payment on time. (Visit the Students Accounts Receivable website for more information about tuition and billing.)