Customized Professional Development Programs and Workshops
Customized professional development programs – designed for the specific needs of your business, presented when you need it, and delivered where you want it!
As you think about enhancing performance and gaining competitive edge, are you also thinking about how you can best align your talent development and business strategies? UMD Continuing Education can help you identify the training objectives necessary for closing performance gaps and provide your team with empowering tools to obtain new skills and knowledge for optimal job effectiveness and career expansion.
To meet the unique needs of organizations, we provide customized training solutions with a customer-centered focus. First, we get to know you: we learn about your organization’s culture, the industries you serve, and your workforce dynamics. Then we work collaboratively to identify the learning goals. In developing training objectives, we draw upon our deep pool of content experts from academia and business. These specialists are chosen not only for their subject matter knowledge, but also for their credibility in real-world experience and professional influence. This expertise is coupled with instructional design input to create innovative content and applied activities geared for adult working learners.
Our programs are delivered either in face-to-face format so learners can network with other professionals seeking to enhance similar skill sets, or online to meet personal schedules and learning paces. Assessments and quality assurance audits are performed to ensure goals and learning objectives have been achieved.
Customized programs are delivered how, when, and where you want it!
- You have input at every stage of development and implementation to ensure the training is about you and for you.
- We select from our roster of community and campus specialists to match your needs, because no one single person has all the answers.
- You choose: we can craft in-person sessions or online modules for your one-time or ongoing use.
- Our experts combine research with real-world experience and bring it to your workplace.
- Your employees can earn UMD Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) for their professional development
Current programs in demand:
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Financial Fundamentals
- Strategic Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Change Management
- High Performing Teams
- First Time Manager
- Conflict Management
- Effective Listening
- Generations in the Workplace
- Diversity/Respect in the Workplace
- Customer Service
- Sales (customized by topic)
- Working with Tribal Nations
- Project Management
- LEAN and Six Sigma
- K-12 Teacher Professional Development
- Behavioral Health Topics
- Assessments for Professional Development and Team Building
- Our certified practitioners can conduct employee assessments and facilitate feedback and education sessions on any of the assessments listed below. Assessments can be geared toward an
individual, work group, or entire organization.
- Not sure which assessment is right for you? Our experienced facilitators can help you choose the tool that best fits your needs.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI®)
- DISC Profile
- 360 Assessments: Korn Ferry/PDI Ninth House PROFILOR and Clark Wilson
- Custom 360 Assessments
- We can customize a 360-degree feedback tool just for your organization! Assessments can
be administered to any number of employees and designed to accommodate any budget.
- Custom e-Learning Course Development
- We can create custom e-learning (online) courses for your organization. Through e-learning, employees can complete courses anytime, anywhere, and at their own pace.
- Your organization’s existing training content can be converted to an e-learning course, or courses can be built from the ground up. Courses can be hosted on your system and tracked by your
Learning Management System or hosted on UMD’s site and tracked by UMD Continuing Education.
Contact us to learn more:
Amy Galbraith, Contract Sales Manager, at 218-726-6819 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your training needs and discover how UMD Continuing Education can help youe nhance performance and gain competitive edge through talent development.