What we offer
- Three eight-week terms during the year, with choices from over 40 study groups each term for a flat fee;
- Humanities-centered study groups including current events, history, philosophy, science, art, poetry, literature, exercise, and other topics that are relevant to daily living for adults in pre-retirement and post-retirement years;
- Special events and social activities featuring local tours, museum visits, luncheons, dinners, theatrical events, and chartered bus trips;
- Monthly lectures with University of Minnesota professors and community experts on timely topics and travel experiences by members;
- S.A.G.E. - Sharing Across Generations provides intergenerational challenges and volunteer options for US members with traditional UMD students and the Duluth community;
- Opportunities for learning about things you've wanted to know but never had the time to pursue;
- Friends in pursuit of common interests, and a fun group of people.