University of Minnesota Duluth
MyU | Search | People | Departments | Events | News

Continuing Education.


Academically Dismissed Students

Continuing Education is no longer able to offer registration services to academically dismissed students. Students should contact the collegiate unit they were dismissed from, or the collegiate unit into which they want to enroll, in order to explore the possibility of re-enrollment:

College of Education and Human Service Professions (CEHSP):

218/726-7156 or

Labovitz School of Business and Economics (LSBE):

218/726-6594 or

School of Fine Arts (SFA):

218/726-8436 or

College of Liberal Arts (CLA):

218/726-8180 or

Swenson College of Science and Engineering (SCSE):

218/726-7585 or

© 2015 University of Minnesota Duluth
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on 04/03/12 03:53 PM
University of Minnesota Campuses
Crookston | Duluth | Morris
Rochester | Twin Cities | Other Locations