Once you have been cancelled from classes for non-payment of tuition and fees, there is no option to re-enroll for the cancelled courses. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances in your case, you may petition to re-enroll. Petitions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis; there is no guarantee that your petition will be approved.
If you are cancelled from your classes for non-payment, and you wish to petition to re-enroll, you must complete the following steps:
1. Obtain a petition download a petition form in pdf format.
2. Obtain the recommendation and signature of the instructor for each course in which you were enrolled. (There is no option to re-enroll in fewer or more courses; you must petition for exactly the same courses you were enrolled in before you were cancelled.)
3. Obtain the recommendation and signature of your adviser and the appropriate department head(s).
4. Attach supporting documentation that validates your request. Petitions submitted without documented evidence will not be approved. (Narrative alone is not sufficient without documentation; for example, a medical record or an accident report.)
5. Bring your completed petition and documentation to the Registrar in Darland. You will be advised that if your petition is approved, you must pay all tuition, fees, late fees, and re-enrollment fees before you will be re-enrolled.
6. If your petition is approved, pay your bill.
Go to cashier windows 11 or 12 in the Darland Administration Building lobby and pay the total amount owed at the time you were dropped from classes, plus additional re-enrollment and let payment fees. You will be required to pay the entire balance including all fees with secured funds. Obtain a receipt as proof of payment.
7. . After re-enrollment, an email confirming your re-enrollment will be sent to you and to your instructor(s).