Academic Affairs Council
September 28, 2004
Present: Ken Gilbertson, Randy Gordon, Cindy Spillers, Dan Glisczinski, Jackie Millslagle
- Ken Gilbertson re-elected chair.
- CC #20, Add ESAT 3495, Special Topics, 1-4 cr. - CARRIED.
- CC #21, Approve topic, T:Body Composition Analysis, 1 cr. - CARRIED.
- CC #22 - Approve topic, T:Exercise Electrocardiography, 1 cr. - CARRIED
- CC #23 - Add EnEd 3309, Outdoor Leadership, 1 cr. Under Methods of Evaluation, add "I" until completion of 3310 - add item about enforcing prerequisite (enforced). More information on impact to the major coming in another proposal. CARRIED with modifications.
- CC #24. Change EnEd 3310 from Outdoor Leadership, to Outdoor Leadership Field Experience. Information not pertinent to the change to be removed from the proposal; add item about enforcing prerequisite. CARRIED with modifications.
- CC #25. Add PE 2500, Advanced Nordic Ski, 2 cr. Add items about prerequisite enforcement and scheduling. - CARRIED with modifications.
Jackie Millslagle, Recorder