Building Evacuation Instructions
Whenever you hear the building alarm or are informed of a general building emergency,
- Do not panic, and do not ignore the alarm.
- Classes in session must be dismissed and students directed to leave.
- Leave the building immediately, in an orderly fashion.
- Do not use elevators.
- Follow quickest evacuation route from where you are.
- Do not go back to your desk, table or office for any reason.
- Offer help to those needing assistance to exit building only if it is safe to do so.
- Proceed to your designated emergency assembly point or follow the lead of building staff to the assembly area.
- Report any knowledge you may have of missing or injured persons.
- Return to the building only after emergency officials or building monitors give the all–clear signal. Silencing of the Alarm doesn´t mean the emergency is over.