University of Minnesota Duluth
myUMD | Search | People | Departments | Events | News

Advising & Academic Services

Student Affairs

Advising & Academic Services, 120 Bohannon Hall, 1207 Ordean Ct, Duluth, MN 55812

Phone: (218) 726-7156; Fax: (218) 726-7073; Email:

UMD CEHSP Bulldog Logo

UMD College Dictionary


2 for 1: For most courses, you will be expected to spend an average of two hours in preparation or study for each hour of lecture or recitation.


A, grade of: Highest performance score for a course; grades are based on a 4.0 scale, A = 4.0 and A - = 3.67

Academic Advisement: A meeting between a student and an advisor to discuss career plans, program of study or class selections prior to registration.

Academic Calendar: A calendar that describes the start date, final dates, end term breaks, and break.

     The academic calendar can be found at:

Academic Probation: A status resulting from unsatisfactory academic work. If you have less than 20 credits you must maintain at least a 1.8 University of MN GPA and if you have 20 or more credits you must maintain at least a 2.0 University of MN GPA.

If your UM GPA falls below the GPA's listed than you are placed on academic probation and you will have 1 semester to get your GPA above the required GPA. If your GPA does not increase to the required GPA than you will be academically dismissed from college.

Accreditation: An endorsement given to educational institutions (colleges) or academic degree programs by an organization that reviews qualifications.

Add/ Drop: Enrolling in or stopping enrollment in a course.

Admission: Acceptance into program of study. All CEHSP students are admitted into UMD as a pre-major. Then you are admitted in the program (upper division coursework).

Advisement: Meeting between the academic advisor and the student where the program of study, class selection, career plans, and educational goals are discussed.

Advisement & Registration: Advisement & Registration is intended to give new students an introduction to academic life at UMD and a sense of the commitment required to pursue a bachelor's degree. During Advisement & Registration, you will meet other new students; attend a college meeting on degree, major, and course requirements; meet with an advisor to discuss your interests in pursuing a bachelor's degree; and select your first semester classes.

   Web site:

APAS Report: This report stands for Academic Progress Audit System and is used to track your progress towards degree completion. This report shows you what you have completed, what you still need to take, and what you are in progress with. Since this is the that is used to clear your degree you need to be sure you check it on a regular basis.

     The APAS report is found online by going to and click on View Your APAS Report.

Assignment: Required coursework completed in between class meetings.

Audit (AUD): When registering for classes you must choose a grading basis for the classes. The AUD (Audit) options means you attend the classes without receiving credit or a grade for the class. This option is rarely chosen. Typically, those who utilize this are those who are working and look to take a professional development class.


B, grade of: Above average performance score for a class.

Bachelor's Degree: A four year degree from a college, university or professional school. Requires a minimum of 120 credits to be completed and all degree requirements are satisfied.

Bagley Nature Center: Bagley Nature Area is 55 acres of forest, pond, and open area right here on the northwest part of campus ( near Oakland Apartments). This is a wonderful place for running, cross-country skiing, walking, or any other quiet outdoor activity with sections of old growth forest and wildlife galore. Ski trails are groomed for classical style skiing by RSOP.

     Information regarding Bagley can be found online at:

Ballroom: A large room located on the 3rd floor of the Kirby Student Center. There are a variety of activities and events held in this room throughout the semester.

Banded Tuition Rate: All credits above13 per semester are tuition-free. All undergraduates will pay a flat tuition rate based on a 13 credit load; credits 1-12 are assessed at a per-credit rate (meaning you pay a per-credit rate for each credit you have up to 12 credits). Rates can be found online at the Registrar's Tuition and Fees:

Blocks: If you are becoming a teacher these are the last 3-5 semesters of your degree. The blocks consist of teaching method coursework and student teaching. You need to apply for admission into the blocks one semester prior to admittance, at this point is when you change from a pre-major to in the program.

Blue Book: Booklet with a blue cover that contains lined paper for writing essay test answers. These are usually provided by the professor, However, in the event you must purchase one yourself they can be purchases in either the UMD bookstore or the Street Level Merchandise Store.

Bookstore: Sells text books and other items of the use of students.

Bulldog Taxi: A $2.00 taxi ride service available to UMD students with UCARD + Bulldog Taxi Pass. To sign up go to the Student Activities office on the 1st floor of the Kirby Student Center.

Bus Hub: The area outside of the Kirby Student Center and Upper Level bookstore. This is the main pick up/ drop off location for the DTA bus systems.


C, grade of: Average performance score for a course...

Call Number: The red identification number found in front of each course listed on the class search or UM class schedule. This 5 digit number is what you will enter in order to register for the class during semester registration.

Campus: The buildings and grounds of the college.

Cash to Card Machine: This is a machine you can use to put money on your UCARD. The machines are located right by the Kirby Information Desk and the 1st floor of the library. The UCARD can be used to pay for parking in the pay lot and to pay for printing around campus.

CEHSP: The abbreviation for the College of Education and Human Services Professions. The web site found online at:

Chancellor: Chief Administrative Officer. UMD's Chancellor is Lendley (Lynn) Black.

          Meet the Chancellor online at:

Chester Bowl: A park located near campus. There is a ski jump, hiking trails, public grills, a river, open field and activities for anyone to go and participate.

          Details can be found on the web site:

CIS: College In the Schools. This is when you enroll in a class at your high school and receive college credit for it.

CLA: The abbreviation for the College of Liberal Arts. Their website can be found online at:

Class Schedule: Course details for the current semester; when and where class meets.

Clicker: A small device resembling a remote control. This device is used to answer questions during lectures and for attendance purposes. Also known as an Electronic Response Card.

Code of Conduct: Rules and regulations establishing acceptable student conduct.

       UMD's Code of Conduct is found online at:

Collegiate Unit: At UMD there are five colleges: the College of Education and Human Services Professions (CEHSP), the College of Liberal Arts (CLA), the Labovitz School of Business & Economics (LSBE), the School of Fine Arts (SFA), and the Swenson College of Science & Engineering (SCSE). Each college is also considered a collegiate unit.

Computer Corner: This is located in the bookstore and is a spot where you can purchase computers and computer accessories. The computer corner web site is found online at:

Concentration: This term relates to MAJOR or MINOR. A concentration is an area of interest that a student may decide to take additional courses in. Some colleges offer the option of recognizing this area as a concentration, while others do not. Usually, this term will be seen with Education Majors because they are usually given the option to choose a concentration. For example, a concentration in Teaching Social Studies includes choices from History, Psychology, Women's Studies, Sociology, Economics, Anthropology, Geography, or Political Science.

Course Abbreviation: The subject abbreviation and number assigned to the class. For example, Writ 1120 is College Writing.

Course Description: A description of all the courses that are offered at UMD.

       Course Description is found online at:

Credit Hour: Credit given for attending one lecture hour of class each week for 15 weeks or equivalent. Most college classes are three credit hours, meaning the total meeting time for a week is three hours.

CSD: Abbreviation for Communication Sciences & Disorders.


D, grade of: Below average performance score for a course.

Dean: Director of an academic division. Each collegiate unit on campus has a Dean. The Dean of CEHSP is Paul Deputy.

Dean's List: Students who receive a 3.5 semester GPA or higher, complete all credits attempted in the semester, complete a minimum of 12 letter-graded credits in the semester, and have no grades of "I", "F", or "N".

DECC: The Duluth Entertainment Convention Center. The old home of the 2011 National Champion Bulldog Men's Hockey team.

Declare a major: To officially tell a college the program in which you intend to study. There is a form that you will need to complete. The forms are found in the Student Affairs Office within each campus.

        LSBE: 111A Labovitz School of Business

        CEHSP: 120 Bohannon Hall

        SFA: 239 Engineering (temporarily)

        SCSE: 140 Engineering

        CLA: 310 Kirby Plaza

Degree: A certificate of completion of a course of study.

DC: Dining Center. The place on campus where students who live in the Residence Halls eat their meals. Is it located on the 3rd floor of Kirby Student Center.

Dining Dollars: Money you can put on your UCARD by going online to the Dining Dollars web site. This money can be spent at any of the food service locations on campus: the Northern Shores Coffee Shop, the Food Court or the Dining Center.

                HOW DOES THIS WORK?

  1. You simply apply an amount of dining dollars to your card by going online to:
  2. Go to one of the food service locations
  3. Purchase your food with your UCARD and it is tax free.

               On Campus Students

If you are an on campus student at UMD Food Service has added $125 Flex Dine (Dining Dollars) amount to your UCARD for you to use each semester (this amount fluctuates from year to year). Any unused Dining Dollar's from the Fall Semester will carry forward to your Spring Semester Dining Dollars account.

               Off Campus Students

You may also enjoy the tax free meal purchases by opening a Dining Dollars account. To initiate your account, just stop by the UCARD office. Show your valid Identification Card/ UCARD and make an initial deposit. Any unused Dining Dollars from Fall Semester will carry forward to your Spring Semester Dining Dollars account.

       * Please note that all Dining Dollars for on and off campus students must be used by the last day of the current Spring Semester. Any unused Dinning Dollars will expire without refund. Please spend down your account before the end of Spring Semester.

Discussion: The discussion is also led by the same graduate student as the lab. In the discussion students will take quizzes, turn in assignments and ask any questions they may have from lecture. Classes with discussions include math and science course. This is held with the same 30 students in the lab. It is a great way to learn in a smaller environment instead of the large lecture.

Dismissed: If you do not make adequate academic progress (1.8 UM GPA for less than 20 credits and 2.0 UM GPA for more than 20 credits) you will be dismissed. You will no longer be able to live on campus, your coursework will be dropped and you will not be able to re-enroll until your GPA reaches the minimum requirement as stated above.

Double Major: Any program of study in which a student completed the requirement of two majors concurrently.

DTA: Duluth Transit Authority. The bus system that goes throughout Duluth and Superior. On campus there are two pick up areas for the DTA: One is located by the Darland Administration Building and the other is located outside of the Kirby Student Center. This area outside of the Kirby Student Center is known as the Bus Hub.

   *Note: as a student at UMD the DTA is free with your UCARD.

Dual Degree Form: The form that is to be completed if you are interested in majoring in two programs. This can be picked up at any of the college student affairs offices. It is turned into the college in which you are adding the second degree. For example, if Psychology is your first degree and you are adding Sociology as your second degree then you would submit your dual degree form to the College of Liberal Arts Student Affairs Office.


Educ: Abbreviation for Education.


F, grade of: Unacceptable performance in a course, no credit is awarded.

Faculty: The teaching staff which include: Instructors and Professors.

Final Exam: A test given at the end of the semester during the last week of classes or during Final Exam Week. The exam may be cumulative of the entire semester or it may just asses a portion of the class, this varies from class to class. The teacher will announce the final exam time and location typically a few weeks before the test or have it located on your course syllabus. Sometimes your final may not be in the same classroom or same time as when your class meets.

        The final exam schedule can be found online at:

       *Note: Some professors may deviate from the assigned time, be sure to confirm with your professor when your date and time is before the final exam.

Freshman: A student who has completed less than 30 college credits.

Full Time Student: 12 or more credits per semester.

FYE &SIT: Abbreviation for the First Year Experience & Students in Transition Office. Web site online at:


Game Room: See also The Underground. The room located in the basement level of Kirby Student Center where students can go and listen to music, watch the big screen TV, play video games, play pool and there are also tables available for studying.

Good Academic Standing: Status that reflects achieving or surpassing the minimum GPA requirement.

GPA: Grade Point Average. The average of your grades, on a 4.0 scale.

GPA: Cumulative: This is the GPA that is used for admission into a major. This GPA includes all University of MN coursework and any transfer work.

GPA: Major: The Grade Point Average that includes only the coursework required for your major. This GPA is considered for admission into your program.

GPA: University of Minnesota: This GPA is used to determine probation and graduating with honors. This GPA includes only classes taken within the University of Minnesota system. It DOES NOT include any transfer work from other colleges.

Graduation Plan: A plan you can use as a guide as you work through completing your degree. This includes all of the classes needed to complete your degree.

Graduation Planner: Graduation Planner is an interactive planning tool for University of Minnesota students on all campuses. Use Graduation Planner to

     Your advisor will be able to review and comment on the plans you create. Be sure to work with your advisor as you plan for your degree. Some majors or programs have application procedures or special requirements, and your advisor is the best source for this information.

        This planning tool can be found online at:

Griggs Beach: The grassy platform outside of the Griggs Residence Hall.

Group Fitness: Over 30 classes a week over fall and spring semester: yoga, toning, spinning, pilates, pump and tone, stretch, kickbox, cardio and aqua fit. There is most likely a class or two that fits your fitness level and interests. All of our instructors are nationally certified and highly motivated. Classes are offered at varied times throughout the day.

       * Try out classes for free during the first full week of classes of the semester!

   Group Fitness web site:


Help Desk: The place to call when you are having problems with your computer. The help desk telephone number is 218-726-8847, if you are calling from an on campus phone you can simply type in 8847 and you will be connected.

HPER: Abbreviation for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, & Athletic Training Department.


IESE: Abbreviation for Integrated Elementary Special Education Major

Incomplete (I): Signifies satisfactory but incomplete course work. Changes to an F is coursework is not completed within one year of the Incomplete.

INI: Stands for Individualized Instruction Courses. These courses are offered online. Typically the teacher will set deadlines for completion and exams and you need to independently learn the materials. You are responsible for meeting all deadlines.

        *Note: We strongly recommend you do not take independent study courses right away your first semester.

Internship: A job in a student's field of study. It may be required in some academic programs and may include salary and/or college credit. If you are interested in completing an internship, you should start discussing it with your advisor sophomore year to ensure you take any pre-requisite coursework.

Intramurals: Intramural sports includes over 20 action packed activities for students, featuring teams and individual/ dual competition throughout the school year. We will do everything we can to provide diverse opportunities regardless of ability. Students can play a wide variety of sports. All you need to do is create a team with friends. Intramurals is a great way to meet people and play the sports you played in high school without the commitment of being on a team.

        The Intramural Web Site is found online at:

ITSS: Information Technology Systems & Services. This is the department that houses computer repair, AV rental equipment, maintains the UMD help desk and assists with any student, staff and faculty technology needs, issues or concerns.

        The ITSS web site is found online at:


J Term: This is the term over winter break and stands for January Term. There are a few classes offered for 2 weeks during the beginning of January.

        The J Term classes are found online at:

Junior: A student who has completed 60-89 credits.


Kirby Information Desk: The Kirby Information Desk is a place you can go to rent out a conference room in Kirby Student Center, get directions if you are lost, and purchase a newspaper. The Kirby Info Desk is also the where people bring lost and found items. It is located on the first floor of the Kirby Student Center.

KMC: Knowledge Management Center. The KMC is a basic wireless lab with 22 laptop computers for your use, and movable tables for your setup preference. Computer presentations are displayed on our projector and two 37 inch LCD Televisions which also have DVD and video capabilities.

    The KMC Lab offers the following services for your benefit:

       KMC Web site:

KUMD: The UMD Radio Station, 103.3 FM.

        KUMD Web site:


Lab: Some classes require a lab where you will experiment with the materials that were discussed in the lecture. The labs are typically led by Graduate Students in the area of study. Labs are about 30 students and will be a smaller setting where you can learn concepts outside of the large lecture hall.

     For example, the Writ 1120 - College Writing you will learn about the concepts in the lecture and then apply the concepts by writing and completing assignments in a computer lab. In Chem 1151: General Chemistry I you will learn about the concepts in the lecture and then perform different science experiments in the lab that will enhance your understanding of in class concepts.

Late Night Kirby: Late Night Kirby is a student run program based out of the Kirby Student Center for the students of the University of Minnesota Duluth. We bring in musical and a variety of other acts to the Kirby Rafters every Tuesday and Wednesday night of the school year starting at 9 PM. On Thursday nights, we partner with the Underground (formally The Game Room) and host games and other interactive activities in the Underground and Lounge Area. Every Thursday night we sponsor free pool, foosball, and X-box starting at 10 PM.

    Our funding comes from you, the students, as a part of your annual fees to attend school. Due to this ALL of our events are free to you- the student body of UMD. The outside community is welcome to attend most events, but there will typically be an admission fee for them.

    All you need is your UCARD.

  Late Night Kirby began here at the University of MN Duluth in the Fall of 2002. It launches out of a need, felt both by students and the administration, to have free, on-campus events available to students during the week that didn't begin until later at night - typically peak social hours for students. The events should have three primary characteristics: they encompass a wide variety of acts (musical or interactive games), the events would be alcohol free, and the events would foster a fun, all-inclusive atmosphere for any UMD student that desired to attend.

        Late Night Kirby Web Site:

Lecture: This is what the majority of your lower division and liberal education requirements will be. It is a method of instruction where the professor will deliver the information verbally and via Power Point presentations to the students.

Lib Ed: A class that satisfies the Liberal Education requirement. Lib Ed is simply abbreviated.

Loans: Financial assistance that must be repaid.

Lower Division Course: A course that is intended for freshman and sophomore level students. Typically, the entry level coursework in relation to your major.

LSBE: Abbreviation for the Labovitz School of Business & Economics. The web site can be found online at:


Major: The subject or area of study in which a student concentrates.

May Term: An intense three week period to learn a semesters worth of coursework during the month of may.

        May Term information is found online at:

Mid-Term Alerts: Half way through the semester if you are not maintaining adequate progress in your courses, you will receive an e-mail notification stating that you are at a grade level that is unsatisfactory. This is an opportunity for you to meet with your advisor or professor to find ways to change your course performance and increase your grade.

Mid-Term Examination: An (often major) examination given in the middle of the semester to assess knowledge and understanding of the class half way through the semester.

Mid-Terms: Week 8 of the semester when all of your classes will give exams since it is the half way mark during the semester. This is a way for professors and you to really know where you are at in the class and what you need to do to maintain good academic progress.

Minor: A subject or area of study in which a student concentrates to a lesser degree than his/ her "major". Some UMD programs require minors and some do not.

MTC: The Minnesota Transfer Curriculum is a collaborative effort among two and four year public colleges and universities in Minnesota to help students transfer there work in general education.

        You can view the requirements online at:

MTLE: The Minnesota Teacher Licensure Exam. A required exam for all Teacher Education Major ( Unified Early Childhood, Integrated Elementary/ Special Education, and Teaching Secondary Education). The standardized test that you must take and pass in order to get into the Blocks and ultimately obtain your Minnesota State License.

      Details can be found online at:



Office Hours: The time period that the professor is available for questions in their office. Because faculty teach numerous classes typically they will set days of the week and hours where students can walk in with any questions or concerns. This is the time that you can go and meet with your professor. They will also typically allow students to schedule individual appointments if you have other commitments during the assigned office hours.


Practicum: Outside of class volunteer experience. Some education classes require a practicum along with the lecture. For example, ElEd 1010: Introduction to Elementary Education requires a 30 hour practicum in a classroom which equates to about 2 hours per week.

Pre-Major: All CEHSP students are admitted as a pre- major. During your freshman and sophomore year, you will complete your lower division requirements which are pre-requisites to getting into the program along with some additional requirements such as: GPA, volunteer hours, etc. When you meet all the admission requirements you are changed from the pre- major to being in the major.

Pre- Requisite: A course that must be completed to qualify for enrollment in another course. For example, Writ 3140: Advanced Writing for Human Services must be taken after 60 credits have been successfully completed and you must complete and pass Writ 1120: College Writing. If you do not have the 60 credits and you did not take Writ 1120: College Writing you would not be eligible for the class because you do not meet the pre-requisite.

Program: The subject area in which students earn a degree.

PSEO: Post Secondary Enrollment Option. This is an option that you have as a high school student, when you take courses at a community college during high school and obtain college credit for the class.

Psy: Abbreviation for Psychology.



Rafters: A room located across from the Ballroom on the 3rd floor of the Kirby Student Center. This is where the Kirby Late Night activities are held. Kirby Late Night details can be found online at:

Registrar: The office in charge of maintaining student records.

Registration: Officially enrolling in classes for the upcoming grading period. This typically happens in November for the spring semester and in April for the fall semester.

Rock Hill: A hill located in the Northwest part of campus overlooking Bagley Nature Center. This is an outlook of the campus and the lake.

Rotunda: The 4th floor study lounge in the library. This is a comfy study room with tables, couches and has the best view of the entire campus. Special events are sometimes held here as well.


S-N: This means that you take a class with the option of Pass- No - Pass. Typically all required coursework for your major needs to be taken as a graded class. The S-N option is only allowed under certain circumstances. Be sure to consult your advisor before choosing this grading option during registration.

Scantron Sheet: The sheet that is used during multiple choice exams. You will need to fill in your name and student ID number and fill in the bubbles for all the required areas. For example, this is similar to the sheet that you used for standardized tests, it is also know as the "bubble sheet".

SCSE: Abbreviation for the Swenson College of Science & Engineering. The web site can be found online at:

Semester: One of the two grading periods during an academic year, each is about 15 weeks long. UMD's semester dates can be found online at:

Senior: A student who has completed 90 or more hours of college credit, but has not received a bachelor's degree.

SFA: Abbreviation for the School of Fine Arts. The web site can be found online at:

Sophomore: A student who has completed 30-59 college credit hours.

Statesman: The Statesman is the official newspaper of the University of Minnesota Duluth and is published by the UMD Board of Publications weekly during the academic year except for holidays and exam weeks. It is free for students to pick up at a variety of newspaper stands scattered throughout campus. The paper includes: sports, arts & entertainment, student life, events, opinion, outdoors, and humor among other interesting articles. This is a great publications to read and stay caught up with the things going on around campus. The web site is found online at:

STEP: Abbreviation for Secondary Teacher Education Program.

Student Activities: Extracurricular Activities.

Study Abroad: Going to a college in a different country to study your major/ subject area for a semester or for a year. There are also May Term, J Term, and summer options. In order to learn more about Study Abroad options at UMD you can look at the UMD International Education Home Page:

Summer Session: Term conducted during the summer.

Syllabus: Written description of course content (including: grading criteria, assignments, course outline and other information pertaining to class) distributed by instructors to students. Students are responsible for all information put into a syllabus.


The Underground: Formally known as the Game Room. The room located in the basement level of Kirby Student Center where students can go and listen to music, watch the big screen TV, play video games, play pool and there are also tables available for studying. For more information check out their website at

Transcript: The official record of a student's educational process, usually including classes taken, grades received, major, and degrees earned.

Tuition: Cost for courses, not including certain student fees. Tuition and Fees can be found online at:

Tutoring Center: A place located in the Solon Campus Center where students can go to get free, confidential tutoring assistance for a variety of subject areas - including math, science, writing, and several global languages.

        Subjects and schedules can be found online at:

Tweed: The Tweed Museum of Art is located on campus across from Humanities Hall. In the museum the they have a variety of exhibits, art students hold there senior exhibits and there is a gift shop with jewelry and artwork from artists around the Duluth area. Entrance to the Tweed Museum of Art is free to UMD students, but donations are appreciated.


UECH: Abbreviation for Unified Early Childhood.

UMD Catalog: The UMD Catalog describes all UMD programs, policies, and procedures. It lists the requirements for all of the majors and minors. The catalog year that you follow is based on the year that you start UMD.

        The most current catalog can be found online at:

Undergraduate: A student working on a bachelor's degree.

Upper Division: The courses that you complete during your Junior and Senior year. Typically these courses require the completion of the lower division courses.

UROP: Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program. This is an opportunity for students to work with a faculty member and research in their area of study. Students submit an application to receive a grant for researching the subject area.

         UROP information can be found online at:

        * Note: Typically students look at completing UROP during their Junior or Senior year.


Venden: An area located in the basement level of Bohannon Hall. If you are craving a snack, you will get it here. This area has booths and a variety of vending machines. The Venden also has microwaves for any treats packed from home.


Wait List: A document that is either kept online electronically or in a paper based version within the department when a class closes. Within CEHSP we have both electronic and paper based wait lists. When you put yourself on a wait list, you need to be sure to not enroll in any class during that same time, be patient- as seats open the wait list will be worked, and if you don't hear anything by the first day of class whether or not you are in or not - attend the first day and talk with the professor to see if there is room.

Web Lab: A computer lab that is located in the Solon Campus Center "The Wedge" and is available for students to use.

        * This is also a place where you can go print off papers using the money you put on your UCard for printing services.

Wedge: The Wedge is also known as the Solon Campus Center. This is central hub of the UMD campus. It includes: Admissions, Financial Aid & Registrar, Career Services, Tutoring Center, First Year Experience & Students in Transition, and the Knowledge Management Center.

Withdrawl (W): Official removal from enrollment in a course; appears as a "W" on a students record if class is dropped after the second Monday of the term. Depending on the situation, tuition may or may not be refunded.

Work- Study Program: A program that allows students to work part- time during the school year as part of there finanical aid package. The jobs usually are on campus and the money earned is used to pay tuition or other college expenses. To look for a work study job you can go online to our UMD Human Resource Web Site and view the position openings.

        Go online to for jobs at: