CEHSP Advising & Academic Services
Contact us for assistance and we'll be happy to help you!
120 Bohannon Hall
Our mission is to facilitate student learning, development, and success through effective and individualized advising & academic services.
- We provide advising and academic services for undergraduate students.
- We serve as 1st Year Academic Advising for new students
- We serve as 1st Semester Academic Advising for transfer students
- We work with post-baccalaureate students to establish licensure contracts.
- We submit teacher licensure applications to appropriate state agencies.
- We provide academic services for all CEHSP students
- We respond to requests for information from prospective students.
- We support faculty in their role as academic advisors.
Advising Is Teaching
Susan Darge Lombardo
Director of Advising & Academic Services
Bohannon Hall 120 C
Assistant Director of Advising & Academic Services
Bohannon Hall 120 A
Licensure Coordinator & Academic Advisor
Bohannon Hall 120 D
Academic Advisor & EIO (Equity, Inclusion, Openess) Coordinator
Bohannon Hall 120 B
Executive Student Services Specialist
Bohannon Hall 120 Reception Desk