Message from Chancellor Black
Campus Climate Change Organization
Achievements and Reports
Leadership Team Meeting Summary
September 26, 2012
DAdB 5th Floor Administrative Conference Room 2:30-3:45
1. Welcome from Chancellor and review of our charge
2. Faculty Fellow position
3. Introductions of new and returning members:
4. Approve notes from June 20 meeting
5. New charge for CCT and LT (3 years in)
6. CCRT analysis 2012-13 (Lisa Erwin)
7. Dr. Albert visit to UMD DRAFT agenda
8. Review draft of Campus Climate report (emailed)
9. Sharing from Leadership Team
• Dr. Pedersen shared her role and overall plan as the new Faculty Fellow.
• Reviewed guidelines from Kathy Obear’s training.
• The LT approved the LT Summary of June 20, 2013.
• Dr. Erwin (CCRT) presented the CCRT 2012-2013 Analysis report.
• Reviewed and finalized Dr. Albert’s schedule.
• Discussed the 2 day working session with Dr. Kathy Obear, focusing on the Multicultural Organizational Development Model. Dr. Pedersen created a Moodle site as a way to continue the conversations as a group and to share resources and ideas.
• 2013 Spring Campus Climate Survey report will be discussed at our next LT meeting.