Campus Climate Leadership Team Summary
November 7, 2013
a) Reminder of our Designed Alliance as a team
b) Continued community building
2. Finalize CCRT recommendations and responsibilities for carrying them out http://www.d.umn.edu/chancellor/climate/CCRT_Analysis_2012_2013.pdf
3. Share - approved and updated new charge for Unit Change Teams by Chancellor Black
4. Campus Climate Survey approval for posting
5. Sharing from ACE institute in Washington D.C. (Susana and Paula)
- 2013 Spring Campus Climate Report was discussed. Dr. Erwin agreed to review the student sectioned.
- Approved and CCRT recommendations and responsibilities for carrying them out. Report has been posted.
- Reviewed and approved new charged for Unit Change Teams. New UCT charged will be posted in the Campus Climate website.
Charge to the Unit Change Team
1 - Identify and develop “promising practices” in efforts to create a welcoming and inclusive campus climate at a unit level (unit, department, collegiate unit) or to recommend promising practices to the Campus Change Team as appropriate.
2 - In collaboration with your Unit Leadership, recommend and/or implement inclusive campus climate initiatives.
3 - Evaluate and share action priorities for each of the initiatives, review progress, evaluate reports and other indicators of program effectiveness
4 - Report to Dean, Vice Chancellor or Director
5 - Respond to and work with Campus Change Team and Unit.
- Dr. Pedersen and Susana Pelayo-Woodward shared key highlights from the ACE institute.