How to File a Complaint if you are a victim or target
Message from Chancellor Black
Campus Climate Change Organization
Achievements and Reports
Meeting 8 Agenda
May 17, 2013
- Youth Project update (BreAnn Graber)
- Leadership Team March 15 Summary (attached; for revision and approval)
- Student Evaluation language for Fall 2013 (attached)
- Report on Campus Climate Incidents (Lisa Erwin)
- LGBT-Friendly Campus Climate Index (Lisa Erwin)
- Memo and recommendations from the Commission on Women on ReportIt@UMD
- Outdoor Education Program and Boy Scouts of America
- BreAnn presented a draft of the 2013 youth Safety Project report. It was agreed that the final report will be posted on line. It was also recommended that the Vice Chancellors should share the report with their directors and deans. BreAnn will meet with those units that have youth programs and classes that require students to volunteer as part of a class. BreAnn will be invited to a Leadership Team meeting in six months for another update.
- The LT approved the LT Summary of March 15 and it has been posted at (http://www.d.umn.edu/chancellor/climate/leadership.html).
- The recommended change to the student evaluation statement was approved and Dr. Schokker will make sure the new updated statement is updated for Fall 2013.
- Dr. Erwin (CCRT) reported that the 2012-2013 incidents report summarizing campus climate incidents will be on the website by the end of the summer.
- Dr. Erwin presented the LGBT-Friendly Campus Climate Index. The LT approved requesting data from across the campus. The information will be sent to Angie Nichols who will prepare a final report.
- The LT reviewed the Commissions’ proposed recommendations for revising the reporting webpage.
- Dr. Schokker will meet with Dr. Berry to follow up with the Boy Scouts of America conversation about UMD core values.