Campus Change Team (CCT)
Reports from the Unit Change and Campus Change Teams are found under Strategies and Actions
Campus Change Team Meeting Agendas and Summaries
Charge to the Campus Change Team
- Foster development of campus equity and diversity action plans.
- Research plans with respect to feasibility, cost and timeline.
- Make recommendations to the Leadership Team.
- Build and maintain liaison with the other campus units, campus populations and the community
- Facilitate publicity and promotion of events and programs that contribute to an inclusive
- Provide regular reports to the Leadership Team and the campus.
Campus Change Team Individual and Collective Values
- Respect for each other and respect for ideas
- Critical analysis
- Data driven
- Commitment to self-reflection and inner growth