Unit Change Team
Reports from the Unit Change and Campus Change Teams are found under Strategies and Actions
Charge to the Unit Change Team
- Identify and develop “promising practices” in efforts to create a welcoming and inclusive campus climate at a unit level (unit, department, collegiate unit) or to recommend promising practices to the Campus Change Team as appropriate.
- In collaboration with your Unit Leadership, recommend and/or implement inclusive campus climate initiatives.
- Evaluate and share action priorities for each of the initiatives, review progress, evaluate reports and other indicators of program effectiveness
- Report to Dean, Vice Chancellor or Director
- Respond to and work with Campus Change Team and Unit.
Unit Change Teams
- Academic Support
- Student Life
- Finance and Operations
- Chancellor's Units
- Social Justice Action Coalition (CEHSP)
- College of Liberal Arts
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics
- School of Fine Arts
- School of Medicine
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering
- American Indian Programs
- UMD Diversity Commission
- UMD Commission for Women
- UMD Disability Commission
- GLBTQA Commission
- UMD Multicultural Center Student Leadership Council
- American Indian Science and Engineering Students
- UMD Student Association
You are encouraged to form a Unit Change Team to work on issues relevant to your unit. Send the names of your team and membership list to email@example.com.