University for Seniors provides opportunities for intellectual and cultural development and stimulation for individuals age 50 and older. We offer three eight-week terms of humanities based programming each year, in the fall, winter, and spring. We also offer numerous social events and activities throughout the year.
- Up to 10 study groups per term
- DTA/STRIDE passes for transportation to and from US study groups and activities (link this to our “getting to campus url which talks about this membership benefit)
- Special Interest Groups for members only
- Priority participation in Special Events
- Access to University of Minnesota Duluth Library
- Affiliate membership rate to access the UMD Wellness sports and recreation facilities
- Discounted rates to cultural events on campus
Membership is $140 per term or $370 for an annual membership (fall, winter, and spring terms). A fall term membership may be upgraded to an annual membership during Winter registration.
Membership is available three times each year when registration for our terms occur (Fall, Winter, and Spring). To join, register online (make this link to our page) or download a printable pdf.
Gift Memberships are available! A membership in University for Seniors makes a great gift for those who “have everything.” It’s easy: you purchase the gift membership and the recipient selects classes during the registration period. To purchase a gift membership, please contact us email@example.com