University of Minnesota Duluth
University of Minnesota Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry


Degree Program
Note: "Degree Sought" is Master of Science, "Major" is Chemistry, and "Track" and "Minor" are often blank.

Assign or Update MS Committee
UMD Grad School Petition (to add/cancel class)
UMN Grad School Petition (to change degree program)
Funds are available to support graduate student travel to present research.
Students should work with their research adviser to develop a budget then submit funding request and budget to the Department Head. In addition, Swenson College of Science and Engineering has funding to support graduate student travel.
Requesting Final Exam Forms
Preparing and Submitting the M.S. thesis

Readmission or Change of Status