The Civil Engineering Department held its first career fair on January 25, 2012.
- There will be an information session held on January 24 at 5:30 in the Civil Engineering classrooms. Employers will give a general overview of their companies.
- The career fair will be held in the High Bay Lab. This will give students a chance to meet for that afternoon company representatives and pursue employment opportunities.
- Some companies may request interviews. Interview times will vary, but in general they will be held from 1:00-4:00.
- Prepare resumes. If you have any questions about resumes, feel free to bring them to Career Services, at 22 Solon Campus Center or email email@example.com. They will review and give feedback on your resume. For more information about this service, visit the UMD Career Service Webpage.
- If you are not a senior, it is still recommended that you attend the career fair. This gives you a chance to get your name out there and meet with representatives from local firms. Internships and scholarships may be available, and this is a great way to explore options.
Download a Career Registration Form for Employers for the career fair. Email or mail the form to Jill Bergman. The information is found in the form.