Home Resources Careers and Licensing
Careers and Professional Licensing


Professional Licensing

The Department of Civil Engineering encourages all CE students to take the first step in Professional Licensing by taking the FE exam prior to graduation with a BSCE. Information about the FE and PE exams can be found at the NCEES website.

More professional practice information (including licensing) for Civil Engineers is available on the ASCE website.

© 2017 University of Minnesota Duluth
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on 06/24/13 03:59 PM
University of Minnesota Campuses
Crookston | Duluth | Morris
Rochester | Twin Cities | Other Locations