- Apply online: https://www.barr.com
- Geotechnical focus
- The person selected for this internship may assist with a variety of projects, including basic engineering computations, AutoCAD drafting, field data collection, site survey, documentation, computer analysis, assisting in the design of solutions, and monitoring construction projects.
Lyon County, MN
- Engineering Intern
- Approximate start date of May 21, 2012 through August 31, 2012
- Minimum Requirements: High School diploma or GED. Current enrollment in a college or technical
school pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Tech, or related field. Valid driver’s license. Hourly
rate of pay $8.00-$10.00 DOQ.
- Application forms are available at the County Administrators Office located at 607
West Main Street in Marshall, MN 56258 or www.lyonco.org. Submit completed application to County Administration,
Attn: Human Resources, at 607 West Main Street, Marshall, MN 56258. Position open until filled.