The Civil Engineering Department offers a Bachelor of Science degree (BSCE). The Civil Engineering curriculum vertically integrates oral and written communication, contemporary issues, successful teamwork, significant design experience, and the skills needed to engage in life-long learning into general education and engineering courses. The program emphasizes four core tracks in Civil Engineering: (1) environmental/water resources, (2) geotechnical, (3) structural, and (4) transportation systems. Sustainability is incorporated throughout the curriculum.
- Liberal Education Requirements
- Course List
- Cooperative Education I/II (CE 4096/4596) Description
- List of Approved CE Tech Electives
- New Courses for Spring 2017
- Program Sample Plan (general)
- CE Degree Requirements
- Program Planning Worksheet
- Recommended Laptop Configurations
- Writing Guide
Internships and Jobs
The Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.