1. Write a question that you think would produce an interesting discussion about the similarities and differences between Randall Patrick McMurphy and the other heroes we've been discussing. How are they similar? How are they different? Try to tie your question to specific quotations from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
2. Write a brief explanation of the reason you think your question should produce a good
discussion. (3 minutes)
3. Introduce yourself to the students in your group and share your questions and explanations with the rest of the group. Spend a bit of time talking with each other about each of the questions to see where they lead you. (15 minutes)
4. Select one question that you would like to have the instructor discuss and then discuss that question with each other. You should make a few notes on a separate sheet about what you say to each other. (15 minutes)
5. Turn in this sheet with the question you would like the instructor to discuss and the names of the rest of your group written in the spaces provided.
OUR QUESTION IS:
The members of group #_________ were: