- Books about Eggs -- The Organiclinker Bookstore
- Easter eggs 'may be healthy'
Easter eggs and other chocolate can be good for you, as long as you eat only small amounts, latest research suggests.
- Freidberg, Susanne. "Eggs: Shell Games," Ch. 3 of FRESH: A Perishable History. Harvard Belknap, 2010.
- Glassner, Barry. The Gospel of Food: Everything You Think You Know about Food is Wrong. NY: Harper Collins, 2007.
- How long it takes to boil an egg at different temperatures and altitudes-- altitude.org
- Hunting for the World’s Oldest Decorated Eggs -- Past Horizons (29 April 2012)
- To Correctly Cook Hard-Cooked (Boiled) Eggs -- What's Cooking America
- Egg Miles Calculator (UK) -- Organic Linker
- "Eggs in Swedish Cookery," Ch. 7 of Bringéus, Nils-Arvid. Man, Food and Milieu: A Swedish Approach to Food Ethnology. Tuckwell, 2001.
- Newman, Kara. The Secret Financial Life of Food: From Commodities Markets to Supermarkets. Columbia University Press, 2012.
- Toops, Diane. Eggs: A Global History. London: Reaktion Books, 2014.
- United Poultry Concerns
- Unsafe eggs linked to U.S. failure to act -- Lyndsey Layton, Washington Post (11 December 2010)
- USDA Economic Research Service