- Food Safety and Quality -- Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Funding Strategy for the Implementation of the Global Plan of Action for Animal Genetic Resources -- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations: Corporate Document Repository
- Genetically Engineered Foods -- NIH National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Genetic Engineering -- Sierra Club
- Genetically Modified Organisms -- European Food Safety Authority (efsa)
- [film] Genetic Roulette
(85 min., 2012), Director: Jeffrey M. Smith
- GM and Novel Foods -- U.K. Food Standards Agency
- GM - Genetic modification -- Soil Association
- GMO Compass
- Gore, Al. The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change. Random House, 2013.
- Ho, Mae-Wann, The Unholy Alliance, The Ecologist, Vol. 27, No.4, (July/August 1977)
- Kimbrell, Andrew, Ed. Fatal Harvest: The Tragedy of Industrial Agriculture. Sausalito, CA: Foundation for Deep Ecology, 2002.
- Nestle, Marion. Safe Food: The Politics of Food Safety. Berleley, CA: University of Caliornia Press, 2010.
- Nestle, Marion. What to Eat. NY: North Point, 2007.
- Nutrition, Health & Food Safety Programs -- Colorado State University Extension
- Organic Consumers Association
- Politics Heating Up Over Labeling Genetically Modified Foods -- the salt [food blog], NPR (17 October 2011)
- Smith, Jeffrey. Everything you HAVE TO KNOW about Dangerously Genetically Modified Foods. (watch video)
- Smith, Jeffrey. Genetic Roulette: The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods. Chelsea Green, 2007. [book and video]
- Smith, Jeffrey. Seeds of Deception. Fairfield, IA: Yes Books/Chelsea Green, 2003.
- Sustainable Agriculture and Genetic Engineering -- Greenpeace USA
- True Food Network -- Center for Food Safety
- 20 Questions on Genetically Modified (GM)Foods -- Biotechnology (GM foods) publications, World Health Organization (WHO)
- United States Agencies Unified Biotechnology Website -- U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the Agricultural Biotechnology Support Fund of the Department of State Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs
- USDA Economic Research Service