What makes writing difficult?
- Choosing a topic
- Writing what someone assigns you.
- Staying focused.
- Changing writing styles for different teachers.
- Writers Block
- Tedium/Repition of "proper" writing system.
- The time it takes
- The discipline of narrowing and focusing what you write.
- Choosing the best/right words to use.
- Writing when you don't know where something is going.
- Concentrating on one idea.
- Worrying too much about making a mistake
- Hard to start off
- organizing thoughts
- Getting what you want to say on to paper.
- Proper Format
- forgetting ideas
Day 15 -- Tuesday 12 March 200
- Organizing my time
- Proofreading etiquette
- allowing enough time for revisions
- not ing in the right state mind
- keeping in the right tense
- paragraph constructonnnn
- not using is, am are....
- learning to freewrite
- leavng the work until the last minute
- writing for the audience, and not the professor
- Being too concerned with requirements rather than just writing--flow
- having enough money on your Ucard to print out drafts to revise,
over and again
- How many revisions do we really need?
- keeeping the paper organized-one idea, one paragraph
- writing smoothly or with style
- narrowing a large topic
- editing objectivity