What helps writing get easier?
- researching an idea before begining to write about it
- liking the professor you are writing for
- Discussing the paper with others
- Outlining the ideas you have in the general formatt you want to
- Good Directions
- A stimulus- an inspirationnal film, a favorite
- feeling ood about yourself, being in a good mood.
- Minimizing mistakes, maxamizing time.
- Short papers.
- Start a week before you think you should.
- Being interested in the subject.
- Practice, practice, practice............
- Having everything you need with you.
- Organize your time properly
- getting away from distractions.
- getting in the groove.
- When the focus is more on content
- playing scrabble helps some times..
- Classical Music
- getting things done befoe hand
- being able to ask for help
- spell check
Day 15 -- Tuesday 12 March 200
- eliminating roomates/distractions
- having a lot of different resources
- eliminating the errors from the first assign.
- learnig/knowing how to freewrite/organize a paper
- writing when you feel in a "writing" mood
- feedback from others
- looking back on revisions from previous papers
- good notes
- orgaaaanizing notessss
- understandiiiig the assssnmnt
- leaving the paper and coming back to itc rcccefreshed
- writing on a subject that you like
- having others read over it
- start ahead of time
- remembering to write on every other line and not type writing habbits
are hard to break