Forms & Resources
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please do not hesistate to contact us.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (218) 726-7255
- Fax: (218) 726-6865
- 245 Kirby Plaza
- 1208 Kirby Drive
- Duluth, MN 55812
- Use alternate seating.
- Randomize seating.
- Use scrambled versions of exams.
- Check students’ IDs when exams are turned in.
- Leave backpacks, etc., at the end of the aisle or in front of the room.
- Faculty member must remain in room and should walk around the room.
- Have proctors walk around the room.
- Create new tests and avoid using old tests from previous semesters.
- Use essay exams instead of multiple choice and true/false.
- Avoid take-home exams unless they are designed for collaborative work.
- Add a statement to syllabi and exams outlining the consequences of academic dishonesty.