You are here

Report an Incident

To file an incident report, complainant's must respond affirmatively to each of the following:

I am a student, faculty, or staff member of the University of Minnesota Duluth.

I understand that the respondent will have access to my complaint.

All of the information I provide will be accurate to the best of my knowledge.
If you answered yes to each of the items above, you may complete an Incident Report.

If you are a faculty member wanting to report scholastic dishonesty, please go here instead.

For further assistance, contact The Office of Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution at 726-7255 or via e-mail at