Fleet Rental and Reservations
You are here
Rental Procedure Overview:
It is recommended reservation requests are made one week in advance; however, 48-hour notice is acceptable.
- Drivers should be a University employee or student over the age of 19 and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers must be on official University business in order to rent a vehicle.
- Drivers will be required to present their driver’s license upon picking up the vehicle (209 DAdB – 2nd floor of the Darland Administration Building).
- Hours of vehicle key pick up are between 8:00am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday. Keys can be returned after hours in the key drop box near the door to the pool car lot.
- If you have any questions, please contact Fleet Reservations at 218-726-8292 or visit us in 209 DAdB.