Current Job Openings
CS Jobs at Essentia - Duluth, MN
Essentia Health - Duluth MN
CS Job Openings
Windows System Administrator:
* Education/Experience: One of the following.
- BS in CS, data processing or related field and minimum of 2 years related experience.
AS in CS, data processing or related field and minimum of 4 years related experience
- 6 years experience in a medium to large centralized IS department with evidence of increasing responsibility
* Certification on vendor hardware preferred
* Looking for a highly motivated individual with great attention to detail, and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. Work in a fast paced, dynamic, fun environment where we take pride in our customer service and system uptime. Using the latest technology and support legacy systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Cisco UCS, VMware.
* Education/Experience: One of the following.
- BS in CS, CISs, or related field & 1 year of demonstrated experience as a network professional, or similar position in a technology environment.
- AS in CS, CIS, or related field & Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience as a network professional, or similar position in a technology environment.
- 5 years experience as a network professional or similar position supporting a medium to large organization.
To view complete listings and apply go to:
Use Search Category: Information Systems
Multiple CS Jobs at Saturn - Duluth, MN
Saturn Systems Software Engineering
Multiple Computer Science Jobs
See Complete Listings and Apply At
* Lead Software Engineer (C# ASP.NET)
We are now recruiting for a lead software engineer with a technology focus in the area of C# ASP.NET programming. This is a lead level position
* Programmer (Entry Level)
* C# ASP.NET and JAVA Software Developers
We will always consider strong experienced C# ASP.NET and Java software developers. In these positions, you will perform all aspects of software analysis, design, development and testing. Author: cfordComments
Internship at Health Partners - Duluth, MN
Health Partners - Duluth, MN
Web Support Intern Job, Temp Full-Time
Location/Department: HP - Duluth Regional Technical Center /Application Operations Mgmt
Looking for an excellent opportunity to showcase your computer expertise. The HealthPartners Duluth Regional Technology Center is seeking an intern with an interest in developing their computer programming, quality assurance and web development skills. This highly motivated candidate will work on various projects related HealthPartners business systems.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist the Regional Technology Center team with IS&T project support. This is a full-time paid ($10/hour) position, working up to 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
* Assist experienced programmers with process enhancements
* Assist with Quality assurance activities
* Help develop up-to-date documentation
* Assist with team website maintenance and enhancements
* Other computer related projects
* Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Management Information Systems program
* Excellent computer skills, must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience in computer programming languages
* Excellent listening and writing skills
* Must be flexible
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work independently and in a team setting
* Interest in healthcare field
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care. HealthPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To see a complete job description and/or to apply for this position, please visit www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for Job ID #31892.
View complete listing and apply at:
Search term: Duluth; Job ID: 31892Author: cfordComments
Intern at Lake Superior Consulting - Duluth, MN
Lake Superior Consulting - Duluth, Minnesota
Lake Superior Consulting, LLC, headquartered in Duluth, MN, is a team consisting of Engineers, Technicians and Support Specialists committed to providing a premier level of service to our customers in the pipeline industry. We provide many services to the pipeline industry, including but not limited to: Engineering Design and Project Management, Integrity Management, Welding Inspection, Coating Inspection, Survey, Quality Control, Inline Inspection, and Cathodic Protection.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Cable/network map for all offices.
* Proper labeling for all ports in offices.
* PC Preparation.
* PC Reformatting/wiping.
* General troubleshooting.
* Respond to Help desk Tickets.
* Inventory Organization.
* Asset tracking and management.
* Routine updates for printers/workstations, etc.
* Assistance with projects.
* Other jobs as needed.
* Must be interested in computing.
* Be pursuing a CIS, MIS, or a technology related degree.
* Excited to learn.
* Able to follow directions.
Saturn Internships in Duluth MN
Saturn Systems - Duluth
2015 Internships - Starting Jan. & June
We are now accepting applications for 2015 Programmer Internships. Internships can last up to 8 months and are preferably full-time. They start in both January and June. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and work with C# and ASP.NET, Java, SQL, C++ and other technologies used by software engineers. The internships pay $15/hour and are preferably 40 hours/week.
* Develop and maintain applications
* Unit and system test
* Work in a team environment
* Enrolled in a program to receive a Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical/computer engineering or mathematics
* Good oral and written communication skills
314 W Superior St, Suite #1015Author: cfordComments
HealthPartners Internship - Duluth, MN
HealthPartners Computer Science Internship
Computer Science Students interested in full-time/part-time
Java/J2EE positions in Duluth.
Looking for an excellent opportunity to showcase your computer expertise? The HealthPartners Duluth Regional Technology Center is seeking an intern with an interest in developing their computer programming, quality assurance and web development skills. This highly motivated candidate will work on various projects in HealthPartners business systems.
Multiple ARI CS Jobs in Duluth MN
CS Job Opportunities in Duluth, MN
* Data Architect II
* Database Administrator III
* Intermediate Software Developer
Multiple Computdyne CS Jobs in Duluth MN
Compudyne - Duluth, MN
Computer Science Job Opportunities
* Business Systems Administrator
* Hosted/Cloud Service Technician - Level 1
* Project System Engineer II
* Service Technician - Level 3/Lead
View Job Listings at:Author: cfordComments
CustomerLink IS Network Job in Duluth
CustomerLink / CLEAResult - Duluth, MN
IS Network Administrator
Job ID: 2014-1267
The Network Administrator maintains the LAN/WAN computing environment by identifying network requirements and concerns; installing server upgrades and patching; monitoring and acting on network performance; mentoring help desk team members; working with end users; monitoring security; vendor development and limited budgeting accountabilities.
* Bachelor's degree in the IT field or equivalent work experience
* Multi System Administration
* Network Design, Implementation, Load Balancing and Scalability
* Network Troubleshooting, Maintenance, Security and Performance Tuning
* Listening to Users; needs
* Internal/External Written and Oral Communications
* Keeping Others Informed of Any Issue
* Positive Conflict Resolution
* Minimum of one (3) years' experience in systems administration, server administration, and/or network administration.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Must be familiar with most Microsoft applications
* Working knowledge of routers, switches, Linux and Microsoft Servers
* Working knowledge SANs, VMWare applications, clusters, hosts and guests
* Excellent organizational and time management skills required
* Able to prioritize and work independently and also as part of a team
* Ability to change focus appropriately in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment( Possess some familiarity with different scripting languages such as Bash, Python, VBSAuthor: cfordComments
CS TEchnology job in Duluth MN
cw technology - Duluth, MN
Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
We are looking for a Level 2 Service Desk Engineer with solid technical experience! This position is based in our St. Cloud office.
Candidate must have demonstrated customer service skills that include:
* Ability to maintain and administer technology in support of network servers, switches, routers and firewalls
* Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange and server operating systems and business critical systems in a virtualized environment
* 2+ years experience in a technical support role
Proven leadership skills and experience handling escalations a plus
Or snail mail to:CW Technology, Attn: Cindy I., 5614 Grand Avenue, Duluth, MN 55807Author: cfordComments
CS Jobs at OAIT in Minneapolis
Open Access Technology Inc. (OAIT) - Minneapolis
Open Access Technology Inc. is a growing company actively looking for new talent. OATI is the #1 leading software solutions provider in the North American Energy Industry.Author: cfordComments
We are looking to hire full time and interns for our company. We are also hiring students for part time positions with the possibility to become full time after graduation. Below is a job description for our Software Developer position. Please email us at Talent@oati.netif you are interested in the position. Please include your updated resume as well.
OATI is seeking qualified candidates for its full-time Software Developer openings at Minneapolis, MN. Duties include implementing specific OATI product-community related content using community specific Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) and/ or systems.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, computer programming or related field
* Knowledge of JAVA, SQL Server, Object Oriented Design, Java Script, HTML, Dynamic HTML, and C++.
Open Access Technology International, Inc.
3660 Technology Drive NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418