Academic and Career News
MHTF 2015 Undergrad Scholarship
Minnesota High Tech Association Foundation (MHTF) Scholarship
We are currently accepting applications for the Minnesota High Tech Association Foundation (MHTF) Scholarship. The scholarships are for Minnesota undergraduate students in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) disciplines. These awards include $2,500 and $5,000 awards and can include internship opportunities at MHTA member companies. MHTF supports diversity in this application and award process.
* Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in a STEM field or in STEM teaching
* Only students with sophomore through senior academic status in the current school year may apply. Sophomore status may include students who have achieved this status through advanced placement (AP) credit or post-secondary options (PSEO)s
* Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited, Minnesota-based higher education institution.
* In addition to traditional STEM fields, health science majors whose studies will not lead to participation in direct patient care are welcome to apply.
* Scholarships will be awarded in the fall term of 2015 and presented to recipients at MHTA's Tekne Awards in November. Students must be enrolled at time of award.
* Deadline for application is April 1, 2015.
Director of STEM Education & Workforce Development
Minnesota High Tech Association (MHTA)
MHTA fuels Minnesota's prosperity through innovation and technology.Author: cfordComments
Internship Talk at ACM Club
Internship Talk and Prospective Spring 2015 Calendar
Next week, January 28th, we'll have members discuss and describe their internship experiences. These members will be available for questions and contact information. We'll also talk about which electives would be most helpful for the different kind of internships.
Come join us in Heller Hall 338 Wednesdays at 4:00pm!
Calendar has prospective club meetings and discussion topics.Author: cfordComments