- Services provided:
- Glensheen, a historic estate on the shores of Lake Superior, offers a slice of turn-of-the-last-century opulence. Its 1908 collection is intact and offers visitors a palpable experience that they will always remember.
As our guest, please enjoy: Guided tours of the 39-room historic Congdon mansion. An invitation to explore seven acres of formal gardens, working vegetable gardens, a tennis court, a bowling green, and a carriage house featuring the Congdon family's original carriages, sleighs, and buggies. Shop for regional treasures in the Glensheen museum shop.
We also offer: Free Parking.... School Group Tours.... Bus Group Tours.... Weddings.... Glensheen-Signature Events.... Private Events.... Tours by Appointment.
- Department web site:
- How to contact:
Detailed Directory Listing:
Directory Home Page
- 3300 London Rd. Duluth, MN 55804
- Tours Daily mid-May to mid-Oct; Tours on weekends in winter
- Office Hours: 9:30am - 4pm Tuesday thru Friday
- Interim Dir -- Daniel Hartman [dhartman] 726-8920
- Private Events Mgr -- Regina Christensen [rchrist1] 726-8932
- Prog/Prjct Spec -- Amanda Kasperson [afeyma] 726-8924
- Creative Dir -- Scottie Gardonio [gard0171] 726-8921
- Senior Ticket Seller -- Carolyn Ringsred [cringsre] 726-8912
- Glensheen Gardener -- Roger Johnson [rjjohnso] 726-8913
- Dir of Visitor Services -- Barbara Boo [bboo] 726-8919
- Event Asst -- Elly Siptroth [esiptrot] 726-8932
- Marketing Director -- Jane Pederson [janeped] 726-8925
- Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Glensheen-the-Historic-Congdon-Estate/69221658264