- Services provided:
- Glensheen, a historic estate on the shores of Lake Superior, offers a slice of turn-of-the-last-century opulence. Its 1908 collection is intact and offers visitors a palpable experience that they will always remember.
As our guest, please enjoy: Guided tours of the 39-room historic Congdon mansion. An invitation to explore seven acres of formal gardens, working vegetable gardens, a tennis court, a bowling green, and a carriage house featuring the Congdon family's original carriages, sleighs, and buggies. Shop for regional treasures in the Glensheen museum shop.
We also offer: Free Parking.... School Group Tours.... Bus Group Tours.... Weddings.... Glensheen-Signature Events.... Private Events.... Tours by Appointment.
- Department web site:
- How to contact:
Detailed Directory Listing:
Directory Home Page
- 3300 London Rd. Duluth, MN 55804
- Tours Daily mid-May to mid-Oct; Tours on weekends in winter
- Director -- Dan Hartman [dhartman] 726-8920
- Events Mgr -- Regina Christensen [rchrist1] 726-8932
- Business Mgr -- Amanda Kasperson [afeyma] 726-8924
- Office Mgr -- Lauren Kalkman [lkalkman] 726-8922
- Creative Mgr -- Scottie Gardonio [gardonio] 726-8921
- Mgr of Visitor Services -- Barbara Boo [bboo] 726-8919
- Interim Assoc Events Mgr -- Emma Deaner [edeaner] 726-8932
- Marketing Mgr -- Jane Pederson [janeped] 726-8925
- Writer -- Lucie Amundsen [luciea] 726-8910
- Collections Mgr -- Milissa Brooks-Ojibway [mbrookso] 726-8939
- Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Glensheen-the-Historic-Congdon-Estate/69221658264