You are here
The following are Dining Services policies for Meal Plans during the school year. Dining Services offers meal plans to accommodate the diverse needs of the campus community. While each meal has its own characteristics, there are similarities among all plans:
- All meal plans are accessed using your UCard
- All meal plans reset weekly
- All unused meals are forfeited at the end of each week. Meals do not carry over week to week.
- A week, for all meal plans, is defined as Monday through Sunday
- All meal plans are valid for one semester only. Plans do not transfer from fall to spring semesters.
- Dining dollars associated with a meal plan expire at the end of the academic school year and do not extend into the summer.
Interested in purchasing a meal plan? Check out the options for:
Accessing your meal plan through your UCard
Your U Card's Dining Dollars account and Dining Services gift cards can be used at any of these great locations around campus. Simply present your U Card or gift card to the cashier for payment and the cashier will deduct the cost of your purchase. Purchases made with your Dining Dollars account are tax-free!
- Burger Hub
- Great Lakes Grains
- Daily Special
- Fresh Works Salads & Wraps
- Taste of Italia
- Center Court Restaurant
- Grab & Go
- Superior Dining
- Northern Shores Coffee Shop
Adding Money to your UCard
You can add more money to your U Card or Gift Card two convenient ways:
- Go to the U Card Office, 127 Kirby Plaza, or
- Click here to add money online!