Request for Accommodations

You are here

Requesting Accommodations

winter trees

To request academic accommodations:

  • Drop in at 258 Kirby Student Center to fill out the Request for Accommodations form

  • You can then schedule an appointment to meet with one of our Disability Specialists

  • You can also make an appointment by calling 218-726-6130 or by emailing

  • Please bring a copy of your documentation when you come in to make an appointment

  • IMPORTANT: Please note that you should not delay meeting with us out of concern for not having the right paperwork. Each specialist will discuss documentation needs during the initial meeting and steps you can take after the meeting. Our first priority is meeting with you, not reviewing the paperwork.

Request for Accommodations