Department of Education Faculty Positions
- You must apply online through the University of Minnesota's employment site.
- Our positions are also listed below, for applicant convenience.
- The links below should take you to the UM system.
- If not, go to the University of Minnesota's employment site:
- To look for a position in the university system, click Search Postings.
- Type in the Requisition Number (see numbers, below).
- Click the Search button to see the job posting on the university's employment site.
- Click View to see the job details.
- To apply, click Apply For This Position. This will take you to a page where you may create and submit an electronic application.
- Tips! For best results with the UM employment application system:
- Don't use your browser's "back button."
- Don't try to view their site in multiple windows simultaneously.
- Log out after you've completed your session.
Assistant Professor or Instructor: Multiple Hire 2013/2014 --
Requisition #184216 - Apply Online
Tenure Track Assistant Professor: Special Education (Job Code 9403) -- Requisition #188177 - Apply Online
Get Adobe Reader for viewing PDF files
Local Positions for Education Students
There are no positions available at this time. Please check again for future opportunities. Positions are typically in area schools that are members of our Community Advisory Council for Teacher Education (CACTE).
Teaching Positions for Education Graduates
Minnesota's Number One Job Listing Site for Pre-K-12 Teaching and Administrative Positions (St. Cloud State University)