Montague 121 and Montague 151
The Montague 121 and 151 classrooms are managed by the Department of Education.
Looking for information about other classrooms in Montague Hall, including Montague 108?
Montague 121 and 151 may be reserved by contacting Heidi Labyad (150 EduE, 726-7233)
For tech support in these classrooms, send a student to AV (175 Kirby Plaza) for help, or request
help directly from AV/Classroom Equipment Loan, 726-6222.
All classrooms in Montague Hall have wireless Internet. For tips on configuring your computer properly, see Wireless Computing at UMD.
Equipment in Montague 121 and Montague 151
- A dedicated projector cable and Internet
cable (on the instructor's podium)
- Wireless and Ethernet Internet connections (these require authentication to
the UMD network)
- LCD projector: Hitachi
- Overhead projector
- SmartBoard - requires a laptop with:
- Videotape (VHS)/DVD player
- Closed-caption encoder (this must be connected, although not necessarily turned on,
in order for the video to display on the projector screen)