Department of Electrical Engineering
271 Marshall W. Alworth Hall
1023 University Dr.
University of Minnesota Duluth
Duluth, MN 55812
Phone: (218) 726-6147
Fax: (218) 726-7267
Application for Admission
- Start your application by following this link.
- The University of Minnesota has several campuses. In the second online form, "Application Information", be sure to select the "MSEE" program at the Duluth campus.
- In the "Graduate Program Supplementary Information" section, the applicant is suggested to upload the following documents:
- Description of Research or Work Experience
- Resume or CV
- Publications of research work if there are any
- Award certificates if there are any
- GRE is not required, but may be used for consideration
The deadlines for applications are April 15th for the fall semester and November 1st for the spring semester for consideration for a GTA offer. Later applicants may be considered only at the discretion of the DGS and graduate committee.
Questions regarding application to UMD's MSEE program can be sent to the Director of Graduate Studies (DGS) Prof. Jing Bai (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Assistant to DGS, Ms. Shey Peterson <email@example.com>.