EHSO Home Page
        Environmental Health and Safety Office 
UMD Hazardous Waste Management.

Infectious Waste Disposal

Rad Waste Disposal Procedure

Emergency Information

Emergency Call Procedure

Using Controlled Substances in Research

All U of M employees using controlled substances in research must comply with federal and state regulations, as well as institutional guidelines. 

To learn more, about how to acquire, use, store and dispose of controlled substances at the University of Minnesota, visit the Controlled Substances in Research website.

For further assistance with controlled substances compliance, please contact or call 612-624-6836 with your questions.

For controlled substance waste pick up at UMD,  call 6764.

The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.