- Write down the time of call.
- Determine caller's identify:
Keep caller talking.
- Approximate age?
- Origin of call (local, long distance,
internal, phone booth)?
- Caller’s voice (slow, fast, loud, foreign,
calm, emotional, etc.)?
- Are there background noises?
Have someone else call 911
Engage caller in a conversation. Ask
questions, and write down caller's exact words
- When is the device going to explode?
- Time remaining and device location ?
- What type of device is it ? Chemical?
- What does it looks like?
- What would cause it to detonate or release
- How do you deactivate the device?
- Do you know who placed the device?
- Where are you (the caller) now?
- Caller's name and address?
at least the following :
Type of device