- Leave spill area immediately.
- Remove personnel from danger of toxic vapors or
gases, and direct them to nearest exit.
- Alert neighbors.
- Do not use elevators.
- Block off all entrances to the spill site and
prevent people from entering the contaminated area.
- Close fire doors, isolate and post area.
- Never re-enter a chemical spill area without
proper protective equipment. You may endanger your life and
Call 911 after hours and for large spills involving:
- Injury that requires medical treatment.
- Fire or explosion hazards
- Potentially life threatening gases and/or
attempt to clean up a chemical spill without the use of personal
with our office first.
Call 911 for large spills and After hours